When taking advantage of Derwent FM’s electrical maintenance services, regular Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing) and microwave emissions testing can be arranged to ensure that high standards of electrical safety are maintained.
Key benefits include:
- Keeping your premises compliant with Electricity at Work Regulations at all times
- Ensuring the health and safety of employees, residents or visitors
- Avoiding fines, penalties, invalidated insurance and even prosecution by ensuring that all building users are kept safe from the dangers of faulty electrical equipment
- Reducing the risk of fire or other property damage because of faulty equipment
- Repairs and replacements will be carried out as part of a comprehensive facilities management package
Because we recognise that each of our customers’ requirements will be different, we will work with you to create a practical and effective action plan for carrying out appropriate testing of electrical equipment. We will always carry out a risk assessment, which will take into account factors such as the environment, who might be using the electrical equipment, the type of equipment and how frequently it is used. Based on this assessment, we will make recommendations for portable appliance and microwave emissions testing and agree a plan for ensuring electrical equipment safety with your organisation. All our PAT testers are specially trained to assess the safety of electrical equipment as well as to identify dangerous microwave emission levels and will recommend repairs and replacements as appropriate.
Contact Derwent FM today to discuss having our team of professionals manage the electrical safety of your premises including comprehensive PAT and microwave emissions testing.