Central to our facilities management offer is our 24/7 helpdesk. Not only does this allow us to co-ordinate our range of services in order to provide a world-class facilities management package to all our clients, but it gives every client a point of contact if the unexpected should occur. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Derwent FM’s helpdesk staff are always just a call away from being able to assist.
Key benefits include:
- Giving you a point of contact at all times, especially useful when things go wrong unexpectedly
- Helpdesk will work quickly to minimise disruption to your everyday operations and any loss of income
- Trained helpdesk staff experienced in co-ordinating a range of services to help your organisation run smoothly
- Services tailored to each client; for example, for large clients with multiple premises, we may implement a dedicated helpdesk specific to their organisation
- A real person, not an automated service, is always a phone call or email away
- Getting to know each of our clients in-depth so we can always provide a first-class level of service for their specific needs
Although our facilities management approach is focused around being proactive, over a period of time it is likely your organisation will require a reactive service. In the event of an unplanned issue or an emergency, a point of contact is both valuable and comforting for any organisation. Through a facilities management contract with Derwent FM, there will be the provision to contact a helpdesk professional 24/7 so we can resolve issues that you may be experiencing in order to minimise disruption and loss of income for your organisation.
If you would like to operate with the extra peace of mind provided by having dedicated helpdesk staff reachable 24/7, contact Derwent FM today to discuss a facilities management package tailored to your needs.