For any building owner or manager, effective water treatment is an absolute necessity. Legionnaire’s disease should be a primary concern for any responsible organisation; but far too often, inadequate water treatment leads to the spread of disease if this crucial service is overlooked. If you find yourself out of your depth with where to start in ensuring that high standards of water safety are met, you can rely on Derwent FM’s professional facilities management team to control the risk of waterborne diseases.
Key benefits include:
- Allowing you to focus on your core operations by having the complicated area of water treatment handled on your behalf
- Keeping all building users safe from waterborne diseases, especially Legionnaire’s Disease
- Protecting your organisation’s reputation by ensuring that disease cannot spread
- Trained specialists with years of experience ensuring that the high standards of water hygiene expected by law are met
- Services can be carried out as part of a wider health and safety management package streamlined into a single, easy to manage contract
- Water risk assessments carried out to ensure each of our clients receive the most appropriate and cost-effective water treatment services
To remove the complex area of water hygiene and treatment services as an added complication for your organisation, contact Derwent FM today to arrange for water treatment services to be carried out as part of a facilities management contract.