Identifying potential hazards and managing risks to health and safety are essential for ensuring a safe environment for all building occupants or site visitors. Derwent FM’s team of trusted health and safety consultants are on hand as part of a facilities management contract to help you to manage health and safety risks at any premises that forms part of your organisation. We are here to ensure that high standards required by law are met and that any potential risks are mitigated.
Key benefits include:
- Saving money by ensuring you only manage health and safety risks in a way that is sensible and proportionate to your circumstances
- Protecting all individuals from sources of harm, hazards and risks
- Raising health and safety awareness among employees, residents or visitors
- Providing a full range of risk mitigation and compliance services as part of wider facilities management contracts
- Ensuring that you remain compliant with the health and safety standards expected by law
- Years of experience helping to manage risk for a wide range of different clients
Identifying potential hazards and managing risks to health and safety are essential for any organisation. To ensure that your organisation, its operations and your premises don’t breach health and safety laws and regulations, it is essential that the appropriate steps are taken. Although some organisations develop ‘in-house’ competence to manage health and safety risks at their premises, most would benefit from the services of experienced health and safety consultants. Whether it is to help you to establish in-house competency or if you require long-term consultancy and management of health and safety risks, Derwent FM will provide the service that is right for your organisation.
If you think you lack the skills or knowledge to manage health and safety risks in-house or are seeking clarification on whether your health and safety procedures are necessary, contact Derwent FM today. We can work together with new clients to help them take only the measures that are sensible and proportionate to their environment to manage risks, saving you time, effort and money.