First impressions can make or break your business or organisation, and something as simple as clean windows can be the difference. Make the exterior of your premises appear professional and appealing by taking advantage of Derwent FM’s window cleaning services.
Key benefits include:
- Cutting-edge cleaning technology to produce fantastic results
- Cost-effective cleaning as part of a wider facilities management package
- Flexible and adaptable service that will be tailored to suit the task and premises at hand (e.g. high rise buildings)
- High standards of health and safety adhered to, especially when cleaners are working at height
- Ensuring your organisation’s premises always look clean, inviting and professional to make the best first impression possible
- You can choose the frequency of window cleaning that’s right for your organisation (daily, weekly, monthly etc.)
Utilising a variety of manual and automated techniques, our window cleaners will adapt to the requirements and surrounding environment of your building by using the most appropriate, specialist equipment for the job at hand. They use carbon-filtered, de-ionised water as standard, which pulls dirt off the glass and dissolves it, aiding the cleaning process and providing first-class results. Health and safety is also a primary concern for us at Derwent FM and we are proud that our window cleaning services meet the highest health and safety standards in line with all the most up to date legal requirements.
At Derwent FM, we know how important it is to maintain clean and presentable windows, especially if you manage premises such as:
- Retail outlets/shopping precincts: When you are competing on a busy high street or a thriving retail park for the gaze of potential customers, you want to make sure that your displays are the most eye-catching and well presented;
- Office buildings: First impressions are important, even for an office building. If an existing or potential client sees that you can’t maintain high standards of presentability and cleanliness at your business premises, they may assume this applies to all aspects of your organisation.
- Housing/Accommodation: Clean windows will ensure that your properties are well presented and an attractive prospect for a possible buyer or renter.
Present your organisation in the best possible light by contacting Derwent FM today to discuss window cleaning as part of a more comprehensive facilities management package.[/read]