If operations at your premises spread over several floors, rely on Derwent FM’s specialists to keep all the lifts or elevators in your buildings running smoothly, efficiently and safely.
Key benefits include:
- Keeping your organisation and its premises compliant with DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) regulations
- Maintaining your organisation’s compliance with Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- Ensuring the satisfaction of all building users by maintaining lifts in full working order
- A fully tailored schedule will be organised consisting of inspections, testing and preventative maintenance that will suit your premises’ unique needs
- Identifying potential issues to prevent more serious problems occurring
- Carrying out emergency repairs when things go wrong unexpectedly to minimise downtime
- Our specialist engineers carry a range of parts, tools and components with them on scheduled visits to cut down on any disruption to your premises by making it possible to carry out most necessary maintenance in one visit
- Elevator technicians have years of experience working to keep a range of lift types from different manufacturers running smoothly, efficiently and without interruption
There are a number of reasons that you may have elevators installed in a building. Often they are present to ensure that your organisation adheres to the terms of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). Sometimes they are a workplace necessity for transporting heavy goods between floors, such as in a warehouse or factory. Of course, they may be present simply if your premises have multiple floors and the presence of an elevator is for the convenience of residents and visitors. For whatever reason, it is crucial they are kept in good order to keep your operations running smoothly and efficiently or to keep all individuals happy who visit or reside in a building.
Whether you have passenger lifts, specialist elevators for the disabled, goods lifts, service lifts or access elevators, you can trust Derwent FM to keep them running smoothly. Contact us today to find out how we can help you keep lift and elevator disruptions to a minimum.