At Derwent FM, we relish the opportunity to undertake design and build projects and manage operations. This means working together with clients to make their design vision a reality and the managing of these facilities for them. As part of these packages, full life cycle management is central. We will ensure that maximum value and longevity is extracted from a building and its contents, while repairing and replacing as necessary to keep any building functioning as it was originally intended.
Key benefits include:
- Ensuring that you get long-lasting value from your organisation’s assets
- Producing fantastic results for many previous clients when undertaking design, build and manage projects (full life cycle)
- Refurbishing and replacing furnishings, fixtures and equipment when necessary
- Keeping your premises an attractive prospect to your clients (tenants, customers, patients etc.)
- Helping your organisation to achieve the high standards that will help it stand out in a competitive marketplace
- Working with clients to establish a contingency plan for a smooth transition when your assets are no longer viable at the end of their ‘life cycle’ (e.g. moving to new premises or a complete rebuild)
The process of maintaining the high standards of a building is often referred to as life cycle management and broadly involves all the processes that are undertaken to ensure a building remains a useful asset for as long as possible.
Derwent FM boast a wealth of experience in providing full life cycle management services to ensure you get the best from any building. Generally, we are brought on board by organisations in the conception and design phase of a project and subsequently have a role in its construction and implementation. We then enact our life cycle management plan to manage a building for its entire lifetime.
Future-proof your organisation’s assets by relying on Derwent FM’s full life cycle management. You can trust that our team will make sure your buildings remain valuable assets for years to come. Contact us today to discuss a comprehensive contract incorporating full life cycle management.