Derwent FM’s electrical maintenance specialists can be relied on to ensure the full electrical safety and legal compliance of your premises. As part of our services, fixed wire testing and inspection will be arranged to maintain high standards of safety.
Key benefits include:
- Keeping your premises compliant with Electricity at Work Regulations at all times
- Avoiding fines, penalties, invalidated insurance and even prosecution by ensuring that all building users are kept safe from the dangers of faulty electrical systems
- Derwent FM’s fixed wire inspectors are fully NICEIC registered, have years of experience and are specially trained to identify potential problems
- Our services are tailored to each of our clients so we can provide a plan for carrying out fixed wire testing at regular intervals to satisfy your organisation’s unique requirements
- Comprehensive reports and certification on completion of work, which will give legal protection in the unlikely event that an incident should occur with your electrical systems.
- Saving you time and money by outsourcing facilities management tasks, including maintenance and repairs as necessary
There are a number of regulations and laws that require high standards of electrical safety from a responsible organisation. For example, the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 are clear in stating that any item of electrical equipment that has the potential to cause injury should be safely maintained. Failure to maintain high standards of electrical safety can lead to serious accidents and damage to your property through fire or malfunctioning equipment.
Contact Derwent FM today to discuss a contract that will cover the electrical safety of your organisation’s premises that includes frequent fixed wire testing.