The issue of fire safety is certainly an important topic in the UK today. At Derwent FM, we have a proven track record of providing comprehensive fire management services for a range of different clients and premises. These services will ensure our clients remain compliant with all the relevant fire safety legislation and regulations as well as protecting building users or occupants from harm. As part of a facilities management package, we can be trusted to manage and mitigate fire risk to your organisation’s assets that will ensure the highest standards of safety.
Key benefits include:
- Comprehensive fire management services incorporate measures for prevention, detection and containment of fire as well as the evacuation of individuals in the event of emergency
- Maintaining compliance at all times with strict fire safety legislation
- Protecting your assets from serious fire damage
- Preventing serious injury, and even death, to your building’s occupants
- Our fire safety experts are fully accredited and have years of experience in the area of fire safety
- Only the appropriate measures are taken for your unique circumstances, meaning costs are kept as low as possible
The main ways our fire management services operate to keep your premises as safe as possible from fire are detailed below.
Although all premises carry some unavoidable risk of fire, it is possible to greatly reduce that risk by putting in place a number of prevention measures.
We can implement and install a comprehensive range of containment measures. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fire extinguishers and fire blankets (training included)
- Wet and dry risers
- Sprinkler systems
- Fully compliant fire doors including automatic door closing
- Hose reels
The measures we can implement and maintain include, but are not limited to:
- Emergency lighting, including fire exits
- Installation and maintenance of fire escapes
- Training staff on evacuation procedures
- Drawing up detailed evacuation plans and establishing safe meeting points after an evacuation
- Implementing plans for frequent fire drills and systems testing
To ensure that your assets are fully compliant with strict fire safety legislation, contact Derwent FM today. Our comprehensive fire management services will help you to protect your properties, their occupants and your reputation from fire risk.