Regular building fabric maintenance, including painting and decorating, is essential for maintaining your building’s appearance and functionality. The loss of a building’s aesthetic appeal, or the need to arrange emergency repairs to keep your premises compliant with legal requirements, can be costly for any organisation. You can rely on Derwent FM to keep your premises looking attractive and operating at their best.
Key benefits include:
- Ensuring your building is operating at its peak efficiency at all times
- Maintaining the appearance of your building to drive business and improve profits
- Avoiding the health and safety risks that can result from improper building maintenance, such as trip or fall hazards
- Preventing minor building defects that can lead to more serious damages for your premises e.g. small leaks in roofing or guttering which can lead to significant water damage in time
- Adaptable maintenance teams boast years of experience in maintaining the fabric of a variety of different buildings for many varied clients
- Easy to manage facilities management contracts incorporating a wide range of services and outsourcing to a Derwent FM is a more cost-effective way of operating
Through a strategic partnership with Derwent FM, you can count on our dedicated maintenance teams to keep all aspects of a building’s fabric looking their best and in an excellent state of repair. This will maintain the value of your assets and ultimately maximise their life-cycles, saving your organisation valuable time and resources in the long run. By working with our clients to create a tailored action plan for the maintenance of a building’s fabric, we will provide a first-class service that meets your unique requirements. Our goal is to help maintain your organisation’s vision for how your buildings should look and operate and our experienced teams will help you realise those ambitions.
A short-sighted approach to building fabric maintenance can have far-reaching, long-term consequences for any organisation. Contact Derwent FM today to ensure your buildings remain profitable and in top condition.